Colibri CMS is a project I am working on.
Colibri CMS is a open source CMS, prioritizes simplicity and speed written in PHP.
Colibri CMS can list any content based on date, type, category, tag, or author, and the performance will remain fast even if we have thousands of posts and hundreds of tags.
Colibri CMS is designed to run smoothly despite using minimal server specs.
- Admin panel
- Multilanguage Support for posts, pages, tags and categories
- Categorization with tags (multi tags support)
- Static pages (you can use a page as a frontpage instead of the classic blog)
- Meta canonical, description, and rich snippets for SEO
- Author page
- Multi author support
- Social links
- Internal/Forum/Disqus Commenting System
- Google Analytics Support
- Per post navigation (previous and next post)
- Easy theming
- RSS Feed
- AMP theme support for posts/pages
- SEO friendly URL
- Teaser thumbnail for images and Youtube videos
- Responsive default theme
- Ad Manager
- Minification of JS, CSS and HTML
- Import content from WordPress, Blogger, Bludit and more.